Quite simply a classic, delicious, refreshing and rich and saucy at the same time. A perfect lunch or light super, you could always add new potatoes to make more of a meal out of it.
leftover roast chicken
baby gem lettuce
good olive oil
Slice chicken, toss with leaves, rip bread and fry into croutons. shave parmesan, add anchovies and drizzle dressing.
- Recycle That . . . . Chicken?! Dinners for Less (everydayfamily.com)
- Delicious Roast Chicken for Any Night (shiny-bean.com)
- Bavarian Roasted Chicken with Chard (cookinginsens.wordpress.com)
- March 24 – Rosemary Chicken Salad – Recipe (abigslice.typepad.com)
- My Favorite Recipe (lechicelefant.com)
- Caesar Salad – A Fresh Look (spoonfeast.com)
- So today I made dinner.. (misslovelypatty.wordpress.com)
- Caesar Salad (cookingpassion.net)